Karlijn Olijslager is a PhD candidate at the modern history department. Her research focuses on the historical and visual cultures of the women’s movement in The Netherlands (1898-1975).
- Gender history
- History of women’s emancipation movements
- Visual culture
- History of historiography
- Public history and heritage
- MA Cultural Heritage, University of Utrecht, 2011 (cum laude).
- MA Gender History, Radboud University Nijmegen, 2010 (cum laude).
- BA History, Radboud University Nijmegen, 2008.
- President PhD-council Huizinga Institute (2014-2015).
- Member PhD-council Huizinga Institute (2013-2014).